All images: RANet
Due to the fact that you have spoilt this blogger rotten with your kind words in the last 36 hours, she has developed a serious case of head swelling and therefore will, at least temporarily, refer to herself in the third person.
AgzyM would like to thank you all so very much for making her first blogiversary an absolute hoot and for putting a smile on that giant face attached to a head too big for her own good…
She would like to…
OK, I’ll drop the third person act (probably should’ve stopped it a few lines ago, but then it can never be said that I don’t know how to run a joke into the ground and grind it for what it’s worth…).
Anyway, I Thank You! 🙂
I have a few posts ideas, but I have college tomorrow, and I’m not prepared at all, so I’ll be busy catching up, but let me leave you with a thought I had yesterday.
There are a few mini pleasures in life, a split-second burst of joy that might not last long, but makes life that little bit better.
I’m not referring to the obvious pleasures like boozing, sex or winning the lottery (although all three sound mighty nice right about now…).
I’m talking about that fleeting moment of butterflies in your belly, a burst of sunshine on a cloudy day, unicorns, rainbow, dew and all that other crapaloo that puts a smile on our face.
Here’s my list of life’s little pleasures:
– sitting in a dark theatre moments before the curtain goes up
– doing somersaults in the water
– taking a steaming hot shower on a cold winter morning
– getting a mint condition iPhone 4 from Dad, then noticing it’s been pimped with a purple cover with hot pink polka dots
– awakening to new RA news
– coming across an older picture that takes your breath away (and making it your screen saver)
– finding a connection online with you’ never ordinarily have the opportunity to meet
– going down a size
– knowing the words (all the words) to the theme tune from Big Bang Theory and singing them correctly.
Cos they BUILT THE PYRAMIIIDSSS!!!!
What’s your little pleasure that makes life a wee bit better?