Zan is a newly recuited Richard Armitage admirer, and she’s just started up her own blog. Make sure you stop by and give her plenty of RA love! This post sums up what is so wonderful about being part of our community, and it’s always good to be reminded of that every now and again 🙂
Wow, how time flies!
Has it really been a week since I took that step outside my comfort zone? It seems, though, as if I’ve been out here, in this space, doing this, so much longer. And I mean that in a good way.
And what have I learned …
- that once a step has been taken, it can never be taken back
- that for every action, there’s an equally funny response lurking out there
- that 2am is the new 11pm
- that blue is really so many piercing, penetrating, intense colors
- that *thudding* is shaping up to be on Olympic event, along with eyebrow lifts, smouldering and forehead scrunching
- that beards are entities unto themselves, are missed when they go away and know how to tweet
- that dwarves are “raucous, naughty, dirty, filthy beasts” but are babe magnets who sure know how to party
- that laughter, when coupled with a…
View original post 84 more words